Re: [Debconf-discuss] Update your info in penta if you asked for sponsorship

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 01:09:33PM -0700, Hector Colina wrote:

> Hola.

Everybody should fill those fields for the reasons Holger said, but it is not
compulsory. The mails were *only* sent to people asking for travel
sponsorship before the deadline and you were not on that list.

It is high likely we will sponsor food and bed to everybody asking for it
(nothing sure here), *but* travel funding is more complicated since we are in
a very short budget, so it is very important to prioritize who needs
travel sponsorship to come.

Ana