Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf10 to take place in New York City, USA

Héctor, it really looks like you don't follow the news. Well, I do.

A year ago or so, brazilians were severely abused in Barajas airport.
Females without a student visa accused of being prostitutes, and so.

Recently Spanish kids from parents of mixed nationalities marriages
(one spanish parent with someone not spanish) denied entrance to
the country)

And more recently yet, a Canadian, IIRC, rejecting a R+I grant because
of the hell he was given in Barajas airport.

I am too embarrassed to go on. But we are no example of nothing here.
Brazil in particular diplomatically complaint and theatened to behave
the same way with  spanish citizens on their airports, which in my
opinion, they had every right to do.

Ashamed regards....