Re: [Debconf-discuss] Upload of pictures to gallery.debconf.org?

On 11833 March 1977, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:

> Could someone please remind me what is the process to get upload
> rights to gallery.debconf.org. I wanted to upload my (few) pictures of
> DC9 and also my (large) set of pictures of previous Debconfs.

Simple: Create a user if you don't have one yet, wait a little for it to
get activated (usually same day) (thank you spammers), then create your
album below one of the existing DebConfX ones and upload.

--
bye, Joerg
<ribnitz> Ganneff: NM-queue ist das schnellste zu uploadrechten für ein paket,