Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please don't upload GPG keys to keyserver when signing them

-=| Christian Perrier, Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 08:34:13AM +0200 |=-
> This year, we improved the keysigning process in a nice way, but I
> suggest that next years, the keysigning initial meeting includes a
> demo about how to sign keys properly. I think that at least the
> *technical* way to do things (use caff) is widely accepted enough for
> a demo to be worth it.

This would be very nice to have. I'd suggest that the demo also
explains and justifies each step so that less experienced users can
understand what really happens.

--
dam