[Debconf-discuss] shoes lost at Madrid airport / lost+found does not speak English / help appreciated

Hi,

I lost my new shoes at Madrid airport near the gate that was used to
board LH 4425 at 31.7.2009 15:00, I think the gate was C35 but I can
not be sure as the tickets did not specify it. The black ECCO
shoes[1] are in a white plastic bag near the window next to the
smoking area. Fortunately it wasn't raining that much in Helsinki when
I got home :-)

I called airport lost+found at (+34-91-393 6119) from Helsinki and
asked if they speak English but they gently replied in Spanish that
they don't.

I'd appreciate any help. If anybody is going through Madrid airport
could you please ask them to send the shoes to Helsinki with my name
attached? Since the shoes were quite new I'd be willing to pay at
least up to 50 EUR for mailing/handling costs.

Whatever you do, please reply and wait for ack first so that we don't
get multiple people wasting their and lost+found people's time.

best regards,
Timo 'lindi' Juhani Lindfors

[1] http://www.ecco.com/file/155473/20090724051044/shoe_detail_6931400101.jpg