Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Badges are at the front desk

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 08:05:35PM +0000, César Gómez Martín wrote:
> You will have some images on the badge that mean:
> - Tofu hamburguer: you don't have to buy food tickets.

Doesn't that mean: "You don't have to pay for your food"?

Because I have no Tofu burger on my badge, payed for my food, but was
told I need no tickets though. So do I still get my lunch and dinner
with no burger on the badge and no tickets for food?

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/