Re: [Debconf-discuss] sandyleo26@gmail.com sent this to you using Google Maps: A Google Maps link

Richard Darst writes ("Re: [Debconf-discuss] sandyleo26@gmail.com sent this to you using	Google Maps: A Google Maps link"):
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 05:01:53PM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> > http://debconf9.debconf.org/venue.xhtml
>
> Yes, the google map overlay linked from this page now has a detailed
> walking path, and the page itself had walking directions updated last
> night (thanks to fil).
>
> The line on the overlay takes you straight to the reception.

Right.  The two google maps URLs presented in this thread end up in
slightly different places.  Can you confirm the coordinates of the
reception entrance ?

It looks to me like
   39.467568 degrees north
    6.368950 degrees west
(WGS84) ?

Ie the green arrow here:
  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39.46756,-6.368970&t=h&z=19
(Not the `A' tabh.)

This is relevant, as I'll have my GPS with me :-).

Ian.