Re: [Debconf-discuss] Arriving late at night

2009/7/16 Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:
> Hi,
>
> my train will arrive on Monday at 1:51am at the Caceres train station.
> Two quick questions about that:
>
> Is it safe to walk to the venue at that time of day and will the
> reception be open? If it is not open, what should I do to get to my
> room?

As a side note to everyone else - if you are arriving during the day
(from 09:00 to 21:00), I would strongly recommend taking a taxi.
Walking 2 km up and down hills in 38 degree heat with bags is much
harder than one would expect. We would not want anyone collapsing on
the street.

If you do walk - take plenty of water and take breaks in the shades.

--
Best regards,
    Aigars Mahinovs        mailto:aigarius@debian.org