[Debconf-discuss] Printable map

Draft 2 version of printable map of Caceres for Debconf now at
http://wiki.debconf.org/upload/9/93/Debconf9-map2.pdf (letter) and
http://wiki.debconf.org/upload/d/de/Debconf9-map2-a4.pdf (a4)
CC-by-SA 2.0 licence, uses data from openstreetmap.org

I'd like to at least get the secondary residence on the map before I
spend much time diverging from pure openstreetmap data to make the map
prettier.  If someone could add it to openstreetmap (or send me the
lat/lon) by Jul 19 and let me know, I can probably make a better map
before I leave.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@scd.debian.net

With Microsoft, failure is not an option.  It is a standard feature.