Re: [Debconf-discuss] Update your info in penta if you asked for sponsorship (UPDATE)

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:19:29AM +0200, Ana Guerrero wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Please, update your information in penta if you asked for sponsorship. There
> is a new field where you are asked why you requested sponsorship.
> This field is very important if you asked for *travel* sponsorship, in this
> case, you should have got a email with the following text:
>
> --
> You are getting this semi automatic email because you have requested travel
> sponsorship for Debconf 9. The sponsorship committee will meet very soon
> to process all the requests. To help us with this task it is very important
> you log in penta as soon as possible and you fill a new field in the
> "Travel"  tab that says "What are you doing for Debian? Why do you request
> sponsorship?". We will keep this information confidential.
>
> Also, remember the amount you asked is the amount you had set in the field
> "Amount I am unable to fund myself:" the day of the sponsorship deadline.
> If you already arranged your travel plans and you need less money than
> you initially asked, please update the amount.
> --
>
> If you did not get the email and you asked for sponsorship, please mail to
> herb@debconf.org
> If you get the email and you requested for sponsorship after the deadline,
> then there was a problem in our side gathering the data :) Mail us also.

For those people who did not enter the amount they need help paying for their
trip, it was decided in the last meeting give them a chance to do it before
the 1st of May.
http://lists.debconf.org/lurker/message/20090429.114531.7743023c.en.html

Ana