[Debconf-discuss] Accommodation for significant other

Hello,

I am planning to bring my wife to this year's DebConf and I was trying
to register her,
but I couldn't find a satisfying way to do that.

After selecting "Debian status" as "Accompanying" I see three options
for Category neither
of which seems proper. She's not "Corporate (1000€/week)", neither
"Corporate (300€/week)"
nor "Non-hosted Independent", AFAIUI.

Naturally, I was hoping for a possibility to be hosted in the same
room with my wife, hopefully with sponsorship at least for myself.
Naturally, I wouldn't mind paying for her accommodation and meals,
but I can't seem to be able to specify that. I don't seem to be able to
specify that I would strongly prefer a room for me and my wife to any
other variant.

So my question is, how do I deal with these issues?

--
Regards,
EddyP