[Debconf-discuss] Paris-MAD night train travel option

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> About group discounts, I haven't been much successful as of now when
> trying to contact Elipsos to talk about possible discounts.

Please note that Elipsos has, according from their website (at least
what I can read from that bunch of crappy Flash-only content), a
"family" discount price that applies to groups of 3 or 4 (do they have
to be the same "family" is something that's currently unknown to me)
travelling in the same cabin.

Maybe it's time for interested people to register self on
http://wiki.earth.li/DebconfTravel2009/Trains as proposed by Daniel
Glassey? Thus, we could get a good picture of the number of interested
people.

(maybe moving this to the Debconf wiki could be better, though)

Don't forget to mention your planned dates for travel of you do so,
using the departure day from Paris (I assume that nearly all
interested people would consider leaving from MAD on July 31st, but
mention this as well....