[Debconf-discuss] Last(?) Debconf morning run tomorrow Saturday

The last running session of the Debconf Running Team will happen
tomorrow Saturday at 08:00. As usual, meeting in the lobby. Don't be
shy for this very last occasion, we are not competing in the Olympics
and everybody able to run *and* wake up early (the most challenging,
maybe) is welcome in the team.

We will likely go southwards along the coast line for about 1 hour (or
less if someone does not feel comfortable to a 1h run). The pace will
be adapted to the participants.