[Debconf-discuss] Bug the game Assassins

I've been playing the assassins and this morning I killed my victim,
but have been killed by my assassin at the afternoon.

As I have just arrived Daytrip, there was at the system just the
killer's report that I had  been killed, and I have confirmed my
death, but now I can't tell I had killed my victim too, and maybe this
allows him to keep in the game.

One more thing: I think that the use of the oficial conference
identification should be on the rules; it's hard to find the people by
photos, it would be easier if all had identifications...

--
.ValessioBrito - http://valessiobrito.info