Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] dear speakers, 2

Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> On Monday 11 August 2008 15:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Care to put this on the bottom of the Wiki?
>
> Uhm, no. It's a unprotected wiki page, anyone can edit it, so please help
> yourself :-) Thank you already ;-)

Uhm, no, the wiki is protected by a lousy captcha, which breaks MVS
AFAICT.  (If anyone knows how to get MVS around that captcha, please
share!)

Sadly, MediaWiki anti-spam appears to be in the dark ages (captchas
are not anti-spam - they're anti-non-perfect-browsers) and I've no
spare time to write a better one just now: some combination of
SpamDiffTool and a DNSBL one is probably as good as can be hoped.  If
you'd like me to install them, mail me.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)