Re: [Debconf-discuss] Cheese and Wine party

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 08:56:24AM -0500, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> There seems to be a randomizing element - When I crossed, an officer

FWIW I had my baggage checked through X-ray machine, but my about 1 Kg
of Grana Padano passed without any problems.

Chee{rs,se}.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli -*- PhD in Computer Science \ PostDoc @ Univ. Paris 7
I'm still an SGML person,this newfangled /\ All one has to do is hit the