[Debconf-discuss] I can't join you after all :-(

Hi all,

I am swamped with work[1], and have decided to not attend the Debconf anyway.

I get no refund for my flight tickets, and I guess sponsoring is off when not staying away. So I certainly don't do this to save money :-/

Should I report my absence formally somehow, to free my bed for others, or is this email enough?

Miss you all.  Hope to see you next time around!

 - Jonas

[1] During spring I tried hard to convince a cool primary school in Copenhagen to not give in and outsource their infrastructure to a large company with (IMO) no good intentions. When they finally listened and asked for concrete alternatives, I got so excited that I offered them a solution, but failed to estimate the amount of work involved, and also totally missed that the launch of the new system collided with Debconf :-P