[Debconf-discuss] Organizing rented bus for the 9th

Hi!

I'm organizing a pre-paid bus for people arriving on August 9th, who want
to take the bus directly from EZE and haven't been able to secure a place
yet.

So, if you are in this situation, please mail me ASAP with your flight
number and arrival time.  If we get at least 40 people in this situation we
will be able to rent the bus and charge ARS 100 per person (confirmation
will be sent in a few days, once we have gathered enough people).

I'll be also sending this mail individually to all those that are marked to
arrive on the 9th. Please reply only once :)

If you are not arriving on the 9th, and can't secure a place with the buses
(i.e. you've received a rejection, or a waitlist message), you'll have to
go on with the Plan B, which will be explained in a following mail.

--
 Bezos,     (o.
     Marga. (/)_