Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bus from EZE to MDQ

Em Thursday 31 July 2008 12:34:54 Raphael Geissert escreveu:
> Jacobo Tarrio wrote:
> >  So no worries :) Your phone call got results :)
>
> I'm still on a waiting queue :(
>

> Will insist again today, otherwise I will have to consider taking a
> bus to BA and then one from the retiro station to MDQ.
>
> Cheers,

I'll be coming at 9th. I asked Manul Tienda Leon for a seat some days
ago, but they mailed me yesterday telling that the only bus that would
fit my needs was the one at 21:30, and that it was already fully
booked.

I'm considering to go to Estacion Retiro and taking a
bus to MDQ from there. Someone else at that situation?
Margarita, have you had any answer concerning to the extra buses you
required?

[]'s
Krishna