Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf10 - call for Location proposals

On Fri, Aug 01, 2008 at 05:54:52PM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Hi
>
> Soon we have to decide about the location for DebConf10.

I do not really like this:

> If you are interested, please prepare a Location proposal following our
> checklist[1] and send it either to me directly or to our team
> mailinglist[2].

Since DebConf is organized by a team, not only by Joerg, proposals should be send
to the public mailing list. So we all can make questions/help to the people
who is willing to do the hard work of hosting us.

On the other hand, I would have expect this announcement be sent with a more
formal wording and blurbs about what is DebConf, by the DebConf press
team. I think this important wrt image for prospective sonsors.

Ana