Re: [Debconf-discuss] Permission to use Debconf8 Ezeiza airport Guide and Pictures

also sprach Lorena Giraldo G <lorena.giraldo@gmail.com> [2008.09.24.1928 +0200]:
> Hello, I'm writing from Buenos Aires, Argentina, in a few days we are having
> the ekoparty security conference[1] and I need to do an Ezeiza airport
> Guide, so I wonder if is possible to use yours for our event, maybe
> adding CC to your guide?
>  [1] http://www.ekoparty.com.ar

We are Debian, all we do is Free! Use it and attribute it to us.
Good luck with your conference!

Tincho! We need an imprint!

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

there's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.