Re: [Debconf-discuss] New mugshots available

Hi Alexander,

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 12:16:35PM +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> * Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@debian-ba.org> [080823 23:35]:
> > Please check:
> > http://gallery.debconf.org/v/debconf8/Mugshots/?g2_page=7
> > If you are missing there just tell me.
>
> Would it be possible to rename the mugshots to the nicknames / names of
> the people been show there?  Would make it a lot easiert to search
> someone.

It's possible to put their nicknames as the picture's titles, however I
would like to see a coletive effort on this, since I would spend much
time doing so by my self. Also, some people didn't put nickname on
the shot :\

I can promise to do it lazily :)

If you can help me there, just tell me your login account in
gallery.debconf.org and I give you permission to edit dc8 mugshots
album.

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz