Re: [Debconf-discuss] mugshots

Hola Martín Ferrari!

> Does anybody know what happened with the missing mugshots in the
> gallery? At least mine is not there, and I guess that there's some
> other missing people there too.

As far as I know, there are 2 problems:

1) Mugshots were taken with 2 different cameras from two different owners,
so some of them might still not be uploaded.

2) Some (about 20) mugshots went missing due to filesystem problems in the
SD card used for taking the pictures.  Gabriel (the guy taking the
mugshots) said that he was going to try to recover these files with FAT
utilities, but I don't know if he succeeded or not.

--
 Besos,
     Maggie.