Re: [Debconf-discuss] mugshots

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 05:12:21AM -0300, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> Does anybody know what happened with the missing mugshots in the
> gallery? At least mine is not there, and I guess that there's some
> other missing people there too.

I guess the guys who took mughshots on Aug 15th/16th didn't upload the
pictures yet. I uploaded those taken on Aug 14th (key signing party
day).

So, for those who joined for mugshot on Aug 14th and are missing in the
gallery please tell me then I'll check what is wrong here.

For those who joined on Aug 15th/16th please ask Gabriel Falcão
<gabriel@nacaolivre.org> and Maximiliano Curia <maxy@gnuservers.com.ar>
to upload the pictures :)

Regards,

--