Re: [Debconf-discuss] If you don't want your conference bag...

martin f krafft wrote:
> The conference bags are awesome, and a great idea that we should
> pursue next year as well.
>
> Yet, some of us already have too much Debian stuff or stuff in
> general or too much luggage and thus might want to leave the bags
> here.
>
> If you are one of those, come and speak to me. We can try to sell
> your bag here, or back home, obviously in the name of
> DebConf/Debian, or we can give them to other people who might want
> them and couldn't attend. You are free to chose the destiny of your
> bag and I will make sure your wishes are enacted.

Hi, the next week on Buenos Aires some of us will be at the Jornadas Regionales de Software Libre
[0], and would be great to give/sell/something some of these unwanted-bags there.

BTW, Also would be great if some of you could attend to this conference :)

Regards,
Mauro

[0] http://jornadas.cafelug.org.ar/8/en/home.php

--