[Debconf-discuss] LOLdebconf

I have been a little overwhelmed with loldebian requests lately.
I also believe people should be allowed to be creative in their own
terms, not on what a (currently) reduced group of people believe to be
LOLable.

So please register an account on wordpress.com and I will add you to the
editorial group of loldebian.wordpress.com and you'll be able to upload
your own LOLs. Heh, I am not happy being the bottleneck for so much fun.

You can LOL yur pics at: http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/

Send me an email with your username and registered email, and I will add
you. Don't limit yourselves to the pic and LOL if you believe additional
context is needed (as in the Marga dreams DPL one), it is not clear it
was a nightnare for her :)

I await for your creativity and usernames!

--
  ·''`.  It's never too late to have a happy childhood
 : :' :