[Debconf-discuss] State of the Assassins game

Hi

we are nearly at the end of the assassins game (time-wise). It will end
tomorrow, Saturday, at 18:00 local time. We will announce the winner one
hour later.

We still have people playing, so in case you are still alive - do your
best, you might be on the right way to win this game!

BTW: In case you suspect your target to no longer attend this conference
please tell one of us admins at assassins@debconf.org and we might help
you out.

--
bye, Joerg
> 16. What should you do if a security bug is discovered in one of your packages?
1) Notify team@s.d.o ASAP.
2) Notify upstream.
3) Try to create a patch.
4) Find out that Joey was faster.