Re: [Debconf-discuss] printing at debconf venue?

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 04:32:04AM +0900, Junichi Uekawa said:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question, is it possible to print ?
> I would like a printed copy of e-mail for bus reservation and
> I don't travel with a printer.

There are printers only at the front desk.  I think they will let you
print a copy of a reservation.  Just bear in mind that if everyone does
it, it will be a reasonable amount of ink that someone has to pay for,
and act accordingly.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Whether weary or unweary, O man, do not |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | rest, Do not cease your single-handed   |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | struggle. Go on, do not rest.   -- An   |
|                                | old Gujarati hymn                       |