[Debconf-discuss] Reminder: Debian-HPC BoF, friday 16:00

Hi!
This s just a reminder for the multi-core, multi-processed beings here in mar
del plata.
i'm going to make a BoF about using Debian in HPC environments,
specially in parallel/beowulf-like configurations.
Andi'd like to hear from you, fellow debianistas, what has been your experiences
with using debian in such environments.
I'd like to know what's The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of running our beloved
swirl on this kind of machines, and discuss what can we do to make it even
easier, better, smoother, and so on.
If you want to talk about it in your answer, that'll be nice too.

Thanks, and see you friday.