Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] dear speakers, 2

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 16:48 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 12 August 2008 05:14, MJ Ray wrote:
> > > (If anyone knows how to get MVS around that captcha, please share!)
> >
> > I dont even know what MVS is :-) Care to explain?
>
> Apparently it's called libwww-mediawiki-client-perl in debian.  Think
> CVS for MediaWiki.  Makes it easy to use a proper editor (each time I
> upgrade iceweasel, I break my editor and email hooks).

If you havn't tried It's All Text, you should:

It's All Text! is a Firefox/Iceweasel extension which allows you to edit
textareas using an external editor.
At the bottom right corner of any edit box, a little edit button will
appear. Clicking this button will open an external editor with the
content of the edit box, which will be updated every time you save.

Jan