Re: [Debconf-discuss] Fwd: Menu

Martín Ferrari dijo [Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 12:42:27PM -0300]:
> Dudes and dudettes, this is the fixed menu  starting tomorrow. It'd be
> nice if a) this is translated and published somewhere, b) the bot
> learns about it. Any takers?

I was going to try a shot at this... but you'd have to translate it
into Spanish first at least ;-) Some things I understand but are hard
to translate anyway.

Friday 08-08-08
LUNCH
Tuna fish with mayonaisse
Scaparo green... ribbons?
Cassata with fruit sauce.

DINNER
Capresse salad
Roasted cuadril back side (some kind of meat) with potato
Bread pudding

Saturday 09-08-08
LUNCH
Vitel thone
Lasagna
Charlotte ice cream

DINNER
Pionono primavera, whatever that means
Chicken, covered in bread crumbs and deep fried, with potato
Sweet pineapple

Anyway... this is not working right. We need an en_AR speaker. At
least you will have a general idea on what you are going to get
today.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23