[Debconf-discuss] DayTrip

Hi there,

We're arraging the final bits for the DayTrip. It will happen in a
ranch in the countryside, which we'll reach in a 20-30 min. trip by
bus.

There we'll be able to enjoy a day in the open (if the weather
permits), and -$deity forbids- even practice some sports. The food
will be a Argentinian style barbecue for non-veg(an|etarian)s, and
salads and vegetables pie for the aforementioned. It won't be
suspended because of bad weather, there's space inside for us.

As our budget is very tight at the moment we won't be able to make it
fully sponsored, as was our initial idea. So each participant will
have to pay ARS $50 (about the half).

We'll post more details tomorrow. But please remember that we'll need
to collect the money soon, hopefully starting tomorrow.

--
Martín Ferrari