[Debconf-discuss] How to get/setup prepay SIMs in MDQ

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/PrepaySIMSetup details how to get and
setup prepay SIM cards here.

However, we are currently experiencing some problems: my SIM is now
"inactive" and Andrew repeatedly gets "database errors" back from
the registration service. If this doesn't fix itself by tomorrow,
we'll have to unleash the local team onto Claro.

Stay tuned,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team; press officer

"all i know is that i'm being sued for unfair business
 practices by micro$oft. hello pot? it's kettle on line two."
                                                  -- michael robertson