[Debconf-discuss] Access Points

Hi

if you are attending DebConf and own an AP you could bring with you -
please do so and hand it to one of us Organizers when you
arrive[1]. While we have most of the important areas covered with
wireless, there are some parts of the Hotel and the rooms where we want
to enhance the coverage a bit.

Of course we do prefer sane hardware running some kind of Linux on it we
take everything we get, as they will only be used in the most stupid
bridged-only way ever :)

[1] The sooner you arrive, the better. :)

Thanks.

--
bye, Joerg
<andreasj> Also diese neuen Spam-Mails muten an wie Blog-Posts von Clint Adams