Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Schedule for DebConf8

Hi, I'm Vanessa and I've been working on the schedule with Andreas.

Bdale Garbee wrote:
On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 17:58 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
Hi

we (finally) released the schedule for the upcoming Debian Conference in
Argentina. You can find it at [1] or, in case you do not have a
Pentabarf account you can find it at [2]

Note that this schedule only shows events for which we surely know the
speakers are actually attending the conference.

It doesn't look like all of the "keynote" talks that Marga
requested/arranged are included on the schdule? The last I heard in
email from Andreas Tille in email on 24th July was that mine was to be
2008-08-11 at 09:00, but I don't see it on the schedule. This must be
some issue other than confirmation of attendance, since at least one
other session I'm involved with *is* on the schedule?
I think your keynote doesn't appear on the schedule because its state is "undecided", I checked and what Andreas told you is right, your keynote will be held on 2008-08-11 at 09:00
I would appreciate some clarification about whether this talk is still
desired, and if so when, so that I know what is expected of me.  ;-)

Bdale