Re: [Debconf-discuss] Bus from EZE to MDQ

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 12:06:02PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 09:43:26AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> > > I'm currently pondering options but could very likely decide to
> > > finally fly from Buenos Aires to Mal del Plata, whatever the cost
> > > might be (assuming it remains in decent prices)....just to avoid me
> > > spending an entire day waiting in Buenos Aires with all my stuff (and
> > > stinking cheese if I manage to get it through the customs).
>
> > The options are:
>
> > 1) Take a bus to AEP and take a plane from there to MDQ.
>
> > There are buses to Aeroparque every hour. The trip lasts about 1 hour, and
> > cost ARS 45.
>
> > There's a flight at 19:55, that arrives at MDQ at 20:50.
>
> At least on the 10th, there doesn't appear to be; it's been moved to a 22:20
> departure, arriving at 23:15.  So if you arrive in BBAA in the morning and
> want to get to MDQ before night, the bus is the better choice if you can
> secure a place.

I should note that over the last week, my flight AEP -> MDQ first got
its flight number changed and then was moved twice, before finally being
cancelled yesterday. So, judging from my experience, the fact that yours
has been moved around shouldn't necessarily mean it can't be cancelled
anymore...

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22