Re: [Debconf-discuss] DebConf8 bus from EZE to MDQ

Quoting Stephen Gran (sgran@debian.org):

> > It's certainly easy to find this answer, but a pointer to the
> > electrical power plugs that are used in ARG would be useful in order
> > to not only bring a power bar, but also at least one adaptor for those
> > of us who might need it.
>
> Added.

Thanks. It's quite worth it as "type I" power sockets  are not that
common (assuming that these are what we can expect the most in a
modern hotel, rather than "type C" which are said to be used only in
older buildings).

So, in short, unless you're local or come from Australia or New
Zealand, you have to bring power adaptors. These *will* be rare stuff at
debconf, definitely.