Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DebConf8 reconfirmation deadline

> and when will we be told if we are travel sponsored?

Yes, I too would like an answer to this question.

Also, I'm the only one who wants to visit DebConf8 from my country,
maybe even whole Balkans ... so if anyone would like to accompany me
(or vice verse) from neighboring countries, please let me know.