Re: [Debconf-discuss] RFH: web interface and contacts database needed

On Dec 19, 2007 7:59 AM, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
> also sprach Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> [2007.12.19.1131 +0100]:
> > Why not enhance pentabarf to provide this function?
>
> Is that going to be substantially easier to do? I certainly don't
> want people to have to sign up for accounts when all they want is to
> receive information.

If you don't go down that path, I can cook up something custom in PHP5
+ PostgreSQL.
Just get back to me with a little detail on what it should do (and
what fields we need to collect), and I'll get that done fairly
quickly.

Martin