[Debconf-discuss] Is someone missing an USB camera cable?

Hi,

when cleaning up in the last evening I just grabbed an USB camera cable
which I thought it was mine from the "German cabal table" in Hacklab 1
(table opposit to the door neer the window).  At home I realised that
I'm now owning two USB cables and only one of them fits to my camera.
If somebody is missing it (it's a black one with one end normal USB
and the other end a small plug which is smaller than the one of my camera)
just contact me in private and tell me your postal address to enable
me to send this thingy to the right person.

If nobody steps up I'll probably bring it next year to Argentina. ;-)
See you there

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de