Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Feedback for Events and information for Speakers

On 11062 March 1977, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

>> You can find a link to the feedback system in every version of the
>> schedule, like on https://penta.debconf.org/~joerg/ or
>> https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/schedule or also
>> https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/own_schedule :)
>> We will keep this feedback system running for about a month.

> Is there a way to find out on which events I already gave feedback, so I
> don't unintentionally give it twice?

Currently not, sorry. I forwarded that to upstream, but currently
feedback is completly anonymous.

But maybe a list of "user -> talk" without any actual relation to the
feedback could solve that. But its a bit problematic, as feedback itself
is not user bound, ie. everyone can give feedback. To know which talks
you already gave feedback on would mean limiting it to logged in users
only. Or having some detection "already logged in somewhere, so lets use
that, if not do it anonym".

But that needs more time than I currently have, im on VAC, so not for
now, sorry. :)

--
bye Joerg
<vorlon> I wouldn't call it a registry, though.  How about "link farm"? :)