Re: [Debconf-discuss] please upload your debconf7 photos

On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 10:55:32PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> Hello All,

> Please upload your debconf7 photos to:

>   https://gallery.debconf.org/debconf7

Is there any hope of removing this retarded use of SSL from the site?  I
have no desire to be associated with a URL that diminishes what little
security the SSL CA heirarchy does provide by inducing users to ignore
certificate errors.

(Hmmmmm, or maybe it's an under-the-table deal with AMD64 to make the web
unusable on older hardware... >:)

> If you don't want to upload them there, please add the pointer to
> your photos to:

>   http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf7/Photos

Done.

Cheers,