Re: [Debconf-discuss] Back home / hand luggage

Em Sáb, 2007-06-23 às 15:40 +0200, Heike Jurzik escreveu:
> I made it safely back home to .de and want to thank all of you for a
> nice week and making me feel welcome at my first DebConf.  Thanks to all
> the organisers -- you did a really good job!

I'm at .br safely as well, now sitting at Rio de Janeiro's Galeão
airport (GIG) for the last step in the great advuntre that coming to a
debconf represents to me! At lunch time I'll be at Brasília, if all goes
well =).

Sorry I could not say goodbye to everyone.

I enjoyed debconf a lot, thanks to all who made it possible, thanks for
all the talks, sight-seeing, hacking, dancing and fun stuff in general!

See you on IRC and at Argentina next year!

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/