[Debconf-discuss] For those who want to be at EDI airport around 10:00 at 24th

Hi!

As some people asked me about joining forces when going to EDI airport
tomorrow morning I make the secret plans of a secret part of the secret
german cabal public now:

 We will meet at 9:00 before cowgate hostel and start walking to
 the airport shuttle at waverly station at around 9:10.

 Calculating a walking time of 15 minutes and additional 25 minutes
 sitting around in the bus we should arrive at EDI at 10:00.

 If you want to join us, just be there.

Ciao
Max
--