[Debconf-discuss] Lost Wiskey

Hi .*,

I sorta promised my brother to bring him a bit of whiskey home; so I
bought a bottle of Glenfiddich and a bottle of Highland Park two days
ago that I have been slightly imprudent with.

By now, they have been left 'somewhere', but I do not remember where
exactly. If I recall correctly, the last I have seen them was in the
night venue, in a plastic bag that reads 'Odd Bins'. They should still
be unopened.

As they aren't all that cheap, I would greatly appreciate any help in
locating them again.

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22