[Debconf-discuss] Three x 512 MiB laptop memory modules are given away

I got three memory modules for laptops to give away.  They are 512 MiB
modules, and I have no idea what kind of laptops they fit in (except
the FujitsuSimens laptops I extracted them from).  Interested people
can contact me in person (no emails, please, I do not have the
bandwidth to process them. :)

The modules are marked "hynix orea 08 / 512MB 2rX16 PC2-2400S-444-12 /
HYMP564S64BP6-C4 AB 0619 C".  I have no idea what kind of memory that
represent.

The memory modules are leftovers after replacing them with 1 GiB
modules on three laptops I got for friends.

Happy hacking,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen