[Debconf-discuss] Breakfast invitation

Hi,

We brought "dulce de leche" to prepare an, almost DebConf traditional, pancake
party. To make it happen we would be making pancakes for breakfast in the
next days. Everybody is welcome to show up to get a few pancakes. From 9am to 10am.

The bell is not working so we'll have to check the door now and then, please be
patient.

We only have "dulce de leche", so if you want pancakes with anything else
you'll have to bring it yourself.

Breakfast
Address: Cowgate 112, first floor, kitchen
From 9am to 10am

--
"There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and BSD.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence."  -- (Jeremy S. Anderson)