[Debconf-discuss] Latex-Beamer BOF moved

Hi,

I just left a sheet of paper in the room of the LateX beamer
talk

    https://penta.debconf.org/visitor/dc7/event/34

that I was not able to come and people should meet me at an
alternate time / place afterwards.  Unfortunately nobody
showed up.  So, the intention of the talk was to find some
specification of a LaTeX beamer layout we could use for
Debian talks.  It was about working on the specification
to hand something over to some gifted graphics people who
do some corporate design - possibly in consistence with
(also to be designed) web pages.  So if you are interested
in working on a specification instead of just getting some
LaTeX beamer introduction please write me a private mail
to enable us to find some other time to work on this - preferably
in the evening hours.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--