Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] Queues

Also, if you see a fellow orga-team member waiting at the queue, *do*
fast-forward her/him to the front (force her/him if you need to).

They are already tired and overworked enough that they deserve to spend
those extra 10 minutes relaxing instead of queuing for food, don't you
agree?

;)

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman