Re: [Debconf-discuss] [Debconf-announce] DayTrip on Wednesday

Hi Patty!

On 6/18/07, Patty Langasek <harmoney@dodds.net> wrote:

One of the traditions that has sprouted with each Debconf is taking a day to
learn more about our hosting country and spend with other developers for
recreation and socialization. We've had many successful DayTrips and have
decided upon another trip that is bound to be equally as successful as
others have in the past. As wonderful and glorious as Edinburgh is in its
antiquity, it's not all of Scotland - and there's so much more to see that
it was difficult to decide how to fit enough of this beautiful country into
one day.

Thanks for organizing this! I'd like to come, and won't mind paying £20.

Best,
Andreas

--
Andreas Ehn